Features full color photos!
FIP - Federation Internationale de Philatelie member
- Royal Philatelic Society of Canada
P.O. Box 100 First Canadian Place
Toronto, Ont. M5X 1B2
Phone: 001 416 863 4593
Fax: 001 416 863 4592
Royal Philatelic Society of Canada
- The Royal Philatelic Society of Canada's National Office is at:
P.O. Box 929, Station "Q"
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2P1
Telephone : (416) 979-7474
Facsimile : (416) 979-1144
e-mail contact: Daryl Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Among other things, this site features:
"The RPSC's on-line library is a collection of "Exhibits" donated to the RPSC for the viewing pleasure of our web site visitors. With the explosion of the internet and the availability of philatelic related information, the next evolutionary step is to bring the commonly viewed exhibits from the stamp show's exhibition floor and create on-line versions of the presentations. The RPSC's on-line library currently has 8 entries ranging from "Canadian Perfin Officials" and "Selvedge Art" to the "War of 1812" and even includes thematic entries such as "Stamps and Remembrance"
Stamp Quest (for children)
- From the Canada Post Corporation
offers the links:
Cyber Club | On Line with Perf | Say What | Hot Stuff | Safety Web | Fun & Games
Canadian Stamp Shows
- Province by Province.. from stampshows.com
British North America Philatelic Society
- "The Society for Canadian Philately"
BNAPS also supports a section for kids, a French version, a listing of regional groups and one on their Study groups covering Canada and the USA ...
contact the Secretary, Alec Unwin
BNAPS Internet Study Group (ISG): An online forum (c.2010) (x)
- Contact: Greg Spring, 25 Kirkstall Road, Sheffield, S11 8XJ, UK
- Tel.: +44 114 268 5993, email@example.com
- old: www.bnaps.org/forums/ (forwards c.2010)
- "The BNAPS Internet Study Group was formed with the intention of enabling members to share in the development of the use of the Internet for the benefit of the Society. While several other, subject-specific study groups and some regional groups use the Internet effectively for their own purposes, the ISG applies focus to the technologies of the Internet, and their application, without infringing on the mandates of others. For example, the ISG has worked to provide an online vehicle for study group forums, but only for those study groups that wish to use and host them.
- Other subjects for the ISG can include:
- simple tutorials on using the Internet (advice on software and searching);
- news on certain Internet pitfalls;
- methods for Internet communications; and
- improvements to the Society's web sites.
The Saskatoon Stamp Club, E-mail
- Chapter 80 of the Royal Philatelic Society of Canada
Creative Retirement Manitoba Stamp Club (data c.2000) (Ref URL; c.2000)
- aka: Stamp Club from Creative Retirement Manitoba
- Club meets at 185 Smith Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba on the first and third Tuesday of the month - October to May inclusive (c.2008, 2011)
- Here is a reference in their own magazine from the main organization: (See page 11); spring 2010
- www.mbnet.mb.ca/crm/lifestyl/stampclb.html '404' c.2008
- Old page was interesting! c.1998 aj. (new url is same data)
Calgary Philatelic Society (Alt.1, Alt 2)
- Meets: 7:30 p.m., 1st Wed., (less July & August)
- At: Kerby Centre, 1133 7th Ave., S. W., 2nd Fl., Calgary
- Write: Dale C. Speirs, PO Box 6830, Calgary, AB T2P 2E7 Canada
- or: Tim Presber, Box 1478, Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 2L6, Canada
BNAPS Canadian Perfins Study Group
- Steven Koning, @
- RR1, 1401 Highway 62, Bloomfield ON K0K 1G0 Canada
- Phone/ Fax: (613) 393-5022
- Publication: "The Perforator"
- Chairman/Editor: Barry Senior, @
- 4 Whiteway Place, Clarenville, NL, A5A 2B5
- www.perfins.com/bnapspsg.htm '404' c.2008
BNAPS: Postal Stationery Study Group
- Dieter Staecker, @
- 384 Regal Drive, London ON N5Y 1J7, Canada,
- Phone: (519) 455-9715 (addr/ph, @: c.2008 BNAPS)
- http://www.pennsyltucky.com/bnapspssg/ '404' c.2008
- 5295 Moncton Street, Richmond, B.C. V7E 3B2, Canada (c.2001)
Canadian Forces Philatelic Society
- Box 761 - Lambeth Station, London, ON N6P 1R2 (from application c.2008)
- Contact: David Gronbeck-Jones (webmaster c.2008), @
- 4802 Amblewood Drive, Victoria, BC V8Y 2S4, Canada
- Old: PO Box 46006, Beacon Hill Postal Outlet, Gloucster, ON K1J 9M7 (old c.2001)
http://www.sfu.ca/~dgronbec/splash.htm '404' c.2008
British Columbia Philatelic Society, BC V6J 2A4, Canada
Yahoo! eGroups: Canadian Stamps
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanadaStamps/ '404' c.2008
- But - there's over 900 more Stamp Groups on YaHOo!
- See: YaHOo! eGroups: Stamps (c.2008: 900+ Stamp Groups)
- Ah! : Canada Stamp Collectors, @ YaHOo! (c.2008); since 2001
Introduction | Specialized Areas | Tips | Catalogues etc | Clubs | Postal Authority |
| Stamp Dealers | Canadian Dealers Directory | Explore .ca
Free counters provided by Honesty.com.